top of page
Terms & Conditions
1. PAYMENT IN FULL – Payment must be made in full on your arrival date, if paying by credit card then a 3% service fee will apply to this payment. International customers please note that payment is only accepted by Visa or Mastercard currently.
2. RATES – Stated rates may be subject to change without notice until payment of deposit and the subsequent confirmation with the provider. Bike-Hike-Stay contract a number of 3rd party providers and they may decide to change their rates at any time. In the case that a 3rd party provider changes their rates then we will pass that charge onto you.
3. MODIFICATION – We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time.
Bike Hike Stay Products (tours and bike hire) Terms & Conditions
1. CLIENT LIABILITY – The Client agrees to accept all risks, and will not hold Bike-Hike-Stay, or any of their employees or agents responsible or make any claim against them (including claims arising from negligence) for any direct or indirect injury or damage to the Client or its property. The Client agrees that any claim in respect of any damage and/or injury to other persons and/or property is its responsibility and not the responsibility of Bike-Hike-Stay or their employees or agents and hereby indemnify Bike-Hike-Stay against any loss, damage or claim whatsoever arising against them. The client must provide their own travel insurance to cover their expenses in cases of unforeseen circumstances. The client must provide any medical details that may adversely affect their participation (e.g. asthma, pregnancy, chronic conditions) at the time of booking, so that we may discuss contingency planning with you.
2. NEW ZEALAND LAW – This hire agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of New Zealand and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand. Visitors to New Zealand must have full insurance due to limited ACC cover.
3. SAFETY – The Client accepts that cycling and associated activities have inherent risks, and can be dangerous. The Client understands that these risks include (but are not limited to): illness, navigational difficulties, rough riding conditions, poor weather, and collisions, all of which may occur in isolated areas. The Client accepts all responsibility and liability for ensuring their own safety. Bike-Hike-Stay reserve the right to withdraw any person who it believes is likely to be a danger to themselves or others.
bottom of page